The Next step for yoga teachers:
20 hrs course after your yoga teacher training.
You finished your yoga teacher training and now you feel like a fish in a deep wide ocean, not really know where to go to. Or you once did your training and you want to have a refreshener / prep yourself more to teach
This is Yoga Teacher next step: & Now?
I will guide you, prepare you & give you more handles so you feel more ready to start teaching or deepen your teachings.
We will come together 4 Monday evenings from 7-10
Why I created this course
Words by main teacher Jolijn
Yoga is booming. Teaching yoga is the most beautiful job.
I was frightened when I just finished my first teacher training. I gained some information, I know more or less how to guide people through a yoga class, but what now?
I had no idea. It did cost me a lot of stress.
I am here for you as a mentor. I will help you to pin point your unique points, to activate your creativity to create your yoga classes & to find the right places you will start teaching yoga.
+ 4 evenings of 2,5 hours in the beautiful studio
(option is to book online - to join from home)
+ One on one session
+ Creative sequencing workshop
+ Virtual E-book
+ Ayurvedic end-lunch
Online: € 199
What are the modules
Module ...: How do I put myself out there?
- Where would I like to teach?
- How do I promote myself?
- What is the right attitude?
- How do I create a healthy relationship with earning money for yoga classes?
- Which dream/goal do I have with teaching? How can I make a plan to reach this goal?
- How do I keep teaching interesting for myself and my students?
Module : Creating your yoga class
- How to theme a yoga class?
- How do I make a fitted playlist?
- How do I create my own authentic yoga class, what is my USP?
- Repetition of yoga teacher traning: yama / niyama’s
- Storytelling: gebruik ik muziek, tekst, creativiteit etc
- Yoga CV maken, hoe?
Module: What is your experience with teaching
- Sharing circles
- We create community
- Waar loop je tegen aan
Write a bio for each team member. Make it short and informative to keep your visitors engaged.